Here is my WIP of gathering eggs. Doesn't she look so beautiful! I was hoping to get her done by Easter but I don't think i'm going to make it. There are a lot of..bubbles on this piece. I've undone so many stitches. I blame it on the fabric. I have NEVER stitched on such fabric. I wish I knew was it was called so I can ad void it in the future. LOL



Here is my WIP of Sisters Forever. I'm trying to back stitch it as I go along. I usually wait and back stitch at the end. But with all the scattered stitches I think back stitching it as I go will keep me from messing up so much. Here is a pic of what it will look like when finished. I have had it in my stash for a long while. It's from a magazine. I don't recall the name or the year. But if anyone is interested I'll post it.
Last evening Keith and I watched a great Movie called I am Legend. It has Will Smith in it. It is a very slow paced movie. Keith fell asleep twice. But I loved it. I was able to wrap floss onto bobbins and not miss much of the movie. LOL I gotta lot of floss done. (of course boo boo was down for a nap).
I gotta spend most of today cleaning house. It is a total disaster.I'm not sure how it gets so messed up. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

I wish I had a sister to stitch that one !!! It's so beautiful. Well, everything you stitch is beautiful !!! Seems we have a lot of tastes in common :-)

Your WIP is really great. Can't wait to see more ;)

Kim said...

Gathering Eggs is so pretty and you have made very good progress on it. The sisters chart is beautiful and I am sure your sister will love it and treasure it for a long time.

Stitchingranny said...

Two lovely wips. I love the sister one but I only have a brother and dont think he would appreciate that lol.

Thank you for the lovely comments in my blog, and now i have found you that is another one to add to my growing bloglines list.

Stitchingranny said...

Two lovely wips. I love the sister one but I only have a brother and dont think he would appreciate that lol.

Thank you for the lovely comments in my blog, and now i have found you that is another one to add to my growing bloglines list.