Biggest BAP I've ever seen!



A lady from the 123 stitch message board sent me a picture of her current project. She has been working on this for 2 years. She has 3 more blocks to do. This is so beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a project so large. At least not over 1/2 done. Helen...keep up the great work and plz let me know when you have the other squares done. Has anyone else ever stitched anything so large? My largest project would have to be these bears. I stitched them in 2003, I was
on a bear kick back then. LOL
I have a Picture of my Gathering eggs but I don't' feel like downloading it from the camera right now. So I'll post again in the morning. Also I've started a new project. I know, I know. I'm usually a one project woman. But I forgot all about my sisters birthday coming up!! So I'm stitching on Sister Forever that I found in a magazine. So I'm stitching Gathering eggs during the day, and in the evenings I'm working on sisters forever. I hate working on 2 projects at once. I feel like I'll get board of one and never pick it up again.
Brandon is finally better. No more fever, couch or rash. Now he's back to his ornery self. He got into my floss box and had it dumped all over the floor. Thank goodness that's all the damage he done. I never would have thought he be able to get the jammer box open. Guess he fooled me. Kids are soooo much smarter than we give them credit for. Right now he is throwing a foam ball around the room and chasing after it. OHH!!! I almost forgot. Today we went to the dollar store to pick up Easter candy. He threw a fit for this stuffed George monkey. I usually don't buy him stuffed animals because I don't see much use for them. But I HAD to buy this for him. He wasn't going to leave the store with out it. Once he got home, all he has done is carry that monkey around. Holding it and kissing it. It's so funny. I've never seen him so taken with a toy before.
In til next time!

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

The bigger project I stitched was Four seasons by Lanarte (marjolein bastin) It's huge but beautiful !!!

What's the name of that lady's project?