Happy Easter!!

I spent my Easter at work. We had a lot of family come in to see there loves ones. It was a looong day. LOL When I got home from work we went to my Sisters and colored eggs. She got brandon a great easter basket filled with toys. She got him a see n say toy. Something that I have been wanting to get him. We have Brandon his easter basket from us last night. We didn't have much money to buy him anything huge. I just bought him an already made basket and stuck some other candy in it. Here is a picture of it. And here is a picture of boo coloring easter eggs for the first time.
And here is a picture of boo coloring easter eggs for the first time. After he colored them he wanted to throw the egg. I think he thought they were balls. WE had a great time tho.


I do have a lot of stitching done on my Sister's Forever peice. I have Sist all stitched up. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it yet. I'm off tomorrow and will have time to do more blogging. I have a few other things to share as well. So check back soon!

No comments: