Back from the framers!

I sent my Gathering eggs off to be framed. I finally got it back! And I LOVE it. I had to put all my trust into the framers because I sent it to them in the mail. I think they did a wonderful job. I love the way the matt blends into my Aida. Anyways, here is a picture of it. Please tell me what you honestly think of it. The frame is a metal frame, and I'm not crazy about it but I think it's looks great with the matt and finished piece. As for my WIP, Poof Hat. I should have NEVER stitched this on black. I've had to change things because it doesn't show on the black Aida. I feel as if it is being over taken by the black. I've gotten so much of it done that I can't quit now. If you know of anyone going to stitch this on black plzzzz tell them to rethink it. LOL I think my next project is going to be another Halloween piece. I went crazy at Christmas time and bought like a million Halloween charts. Or I might stitch my Country Summer. I never know what I'm going to start next. It has to call to me.


I gotta work afternoon shift today. I don't know if I can stay wake til midnight. LOL I'm usually in bed by 8pm. Keith lost his job last week so I'm trying to pick up some extra hours. We have money saved in the bank but it won't last long. I hate giving up my days off. I'd rather pull doubles then work my day off. What is nice about Keith being home is he is trying to break Brandon from his Binky. I don't have it in me to do it. If he cries for it I give in and give it too him. LOL Now if I can just get Keith to do some of the house work. Think that will ever happen???


I better get off here and get Brandon. He's up and wanting to eat. That's all he wants to do here lately. Must be going through a growth spur.

8 comments:

Julie said...

WOW your framer did a stunning job, it looks wonderful

Poof looks great, i like it on the black, shame you are not enjoying it though

Sorry to hear about Keiths job, hope he finds another soon

kimstitch3 said...

hey there, I love your framed piece. I have this chart in my "to do someday pile". Maybe someday will come sooner than later.lol. I just started a new one this morning though. I started"Little house needleworks" The old doll. Take care and congrats on a nice finish and framing job.Kimberly
Whatcha gonna start next?

Ginnie said...

Hi
I love your framed picture, looks really good. I have a piece stitching on dark blue and that is bad enough... black must be really tricky!

Ranae said...

Wowza! The frame looks fabulous.
I love Poof on black, it really stands out. Don't work too hard.

Jenn said...

The framing of Gathering Eggs is jus stunning!

Tammy said...

That looks stunning! Congratulations!

Kim said...

I love the framing on Gathering Eggs, it is beautiful. She did a wonderful job framing it.

I think Poof looks good on black, it really pops off the fabric. Maybe, after it is done and you are not staring at black all the time, you will like it more.

Sorry to hear Keith lost his job, I hope he is able to find something else soon. I love the photo of Brandon taking a nap while eating, it is adorable.

I have also nominated you for the Brillante Blogger Award. Please visit my blog to pick up the award and all the details.

Carla said...

I think your framed piece looks absolutely wonderful!!
And love Poof on the black aida!!