Saturday morning blues

Today I feel really depressed. I wish I could just stay home with boo and do nothing. I just can't seem to lose any more weight. I've cut my calories back by 200...i'm exerciseing for 35 minutes on the treadmill, plus doing the Ab lounger. Yesterday I started a dieting journal. So maybe that will help. I'd like to lose 25 pounds before summer. Not that I will ever be in a 2 peice but still would be nice. I've asked all my family and friends to help me reach this goal. If they see me eating sweets or something that I shouldn't be eating, they are suspose to take it from me and trash it. If I can get everyone to pitch in and help...Last night for dinner I ate veggie burgers for the 1st time. They weren't that bad. I mostly tasted pickles tho. LOL Since I found out that pickles are low in calories i've been eating the heck out of them.
I got some new STASH this past week. Soon as my camera gets fixed i'll post pictures of the new charts. I just wish I could stitch as fast as I used to. Just gotta wait intil boo is older.
I better get off here and get ready for work. Grrrrrr....

No comments: