blah blah blah

I feel like crap. Woke up on Sunday feeling very tired, sore throat,and my head feels like it is stuffed full of cotton balls. I went to work in a very foul mood. And working in a nursing home isn't the place for someone in a mood like this. I got through the day tho, came home and slept on the couch. (tried to sleep on the couch, Brandon didn't like the idea). Woke up Monday morning, got dressed for work..and I just couldn't get myself to go. So I called off. I HATE calling off. But I feel so drain of energy. Working 4 days a week, taking care of a 2 year old, taking care of ALL the house chores, trying to diet and exercise has really taken a toll on me. I feel as if I have the weight of the world on my shoulders and I just can't take it much more. I just want to lay down and sleep and sleep and sleep. I'm tired...and being sick doesn't help matter much. Today I have decided that I will get my walking and exercising done as soon as Keith is off to work. And then I'm going to spend the day on the couch with Brandon watching cartoons. Heck with the house chores..but..I won't be able to lay around knowing things need done. So I will probably not lay around all day. I feel guilty...is something wrong with me? Why can't I just forget what needs to be done and do what I want to do? Anyways..enough depressing talk.






I have been working on Touching the autumn sky. I love the colors in this piece. So pretty, kind of reminds me of fall. I think i will take a break from it today and stitch something small. I don't know what yet..but something cute and springish.





If anyone has any linen/even weave they would like to sell plz email me with prices. glorylady25@gmail.com I could really use white,cream,ivory, or lite blue.




I have this piece of Aida in my stash. I've had it a really long time. I do believe it is silk weavers. You can't really tell in the picture but it has sparkles in it. Very pretty. But what do i stitch on it? I have no clue what would look good on this fabric. I was thinking maybe flowers but i just don't know. Any opinions would be great.

Hope everyone has a great day.





7 comments:

Julie said...

Hope you feel better soon, its no fun being sick with a little one around.

Unknown said...

I hope you feel much better soon and I aslo hate getting sick Lizette

Velda said...

Hope you feel better.

As for the fabric, Fairy Moon by Mirabilia :)

Cheryl said...

Curl up with Brandon and watch cartoons, the house work will always be there when you feel better.

Maren said...

Being sick is no fun at all, particularly not the bug that's made the rounds this year. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

As for the fabric, I usually pull assorted patterns out of my stash and lay it on my cloth selections and see what fits it best.

Rachel S-H said...

I hope you feel better soon. Don't kill yourself if you have to lay down because you're sick. You're not not doing things because you're lazy. You don't feel well and you have to get better!

Stitchingranny said...

You sound how I feel today Becca.

That fabric would look great with a mermaid stitched on it - its very oceanic looking.