green thumb



I weighed in this week at 209! I am so close to my goal that I can almost taste it! I've been drinking slim fast and eating protein and fiber bars. You wouldn't believe how full you feel when eating these bars.I've also been doing a lot of walking, I try to walk 45 minutes every day, but I do good to get in 30 minutes of walking. I'm glad the weather is staying nice, I put Brandon in the walker and away we go. He loves it almost as much as I do. I've also been weight training 3 times a week. I LOVE my new weight set. I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by may. Fingers crossed!!


I've decided to try my hand at house plants again. I used to have many many plants in my home. But when Brandon came along I was scared we would try to eat them so I gave all of them away. Also I couldn't keep my cat out of the plants. She would lay them them..flatten them out, break the steams. I finally got sick of trying to keep her away from them. But now I have a new idea..hanging baskets. LOL Worth a try I guess. Here is a picture of my Jade plant. A friend of mine gave this to me. Isn't it awesome!(click for bigger picture)


Here is a picture of my WIP. It's called Touching the autumn sky. Very very pretty.


Today I gotta take Brandon to the

doctors. He has been sick all weekend. Started with a fever but now he is coughing and has a runny nose. I know it's probably just his spring allergies but I want to get him checked out anyway. Strep throat has been going around and I want to make sure it isn't that. I have to be at the doctors at 8:40. I will post an update when I return home.

2 comments:

kimstitch3 said...

nice wip there Becca. I will pray little Brandon is ok. Good idea to take him to the dr. Strep is running around here and so are allergy/sinus issues. I have the sinus crud, where you blow your nose and you can breathe one minute and the next you cant. Gotta love spring.lol. Take care hon,Kimberly

Michele said...

congrats on the weight loss so far! that's awesome :)

hope Brandon gets well soon .. lots of crap going around these days.