another ornament finished

I have another ornament finished. Only 3 more to go. I'd probably have another near finished but I had to stop and stitch a valentine chart for an exchange I'm in. I hope my partner likes what I stitched for her. I was looking through my stash for a valentine chart to stitch..do you know I have like none! I only have a few and those aren't what I would want to stitch for someone else. I might have to visit eBay some time today. LOL Anyways, as soon As i send my exchange partner her package I will post a picture of what I stitched for her. Today I am going to "finish it" Not sure how I will go about doing that. Pillow? wall hanging? Hmmm wish I had some of your all talent when it comes to this sorta thing.



Now for the best news ever! I started my news years diet. Started it on Jan. 3th. I weighed in on Saturday the 10th. I lost 8 pounds! YAaaaaaaaaY! I've been eating a lot of oatmeal, yogurt, soups and baked chicken. I walked 3 days, in the freezing cold, for about 35 minutes. I'm so happy that I lost. It feels great. Now for the others on my team, they didn't do so great. My sister and Sister in law are on my team. My sister didn't lose any and my sister in law lost 2.Which is great for them I guess but the other team lost a total of like 19 pounds! My family is doing a "biggest loser" contest. LOL It was an idea that I cooked up due to the fact that I hate dieting and exercising alone. If I have someone to help push me along I do so much better. But it seems like i'll have to do the pushing and tugging this week. My start weight was 231. I'd like to weigh 195 by summer. My goal weight is 165. That's still 10 pounds over weight but I think it's a good goal for me.

I have updated my sales album. I have all sorts of good charts in there. I even have Q-snaps with a cover for sale. I have decided that I hate q-snaps. Snaps just don't keep my fabric as tight as I like it. So I'll stick to my scroll frames. Here is the link to my album. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/beccaC/sale%20or%20trade/
email me if you find something you would like to buy. Shipping is extra of course.
I guess that's it for today. Hope all is doing well.

10 comments:

Ginnie said...

I like your little ornament. Well done on your weight loss, me and my hubbie have been trying to be good, I have lost 2.5lb so really pleased, I only want to lose a bit luckily.

Julie said...

Cute little snowman, congrats on the weight loss.

Chiloe said...

COngrats on your weight loss ;-) I once read that it's better to walk 45 minutes to start loosing some fat. Have you tried at home exercise dvd's? I did: I may look funny but I'm sure it's good for me !!! lol Hope you can win and stay motivated !!! I try to be ;-)

I better stay away from your sale album !! lol

kimstitch3 said...

awww, how cute, I love it.I hope you have a great day. My friend is coming in to town tomorrow so I intend to have lots of stitching time with her, so I should have a decent update on footprints soon. Take care,Kimberly

Ranae said...

Cute snowman, they melt my heart, lol.
Congrats on the weight loss,
you go girl.

Cindy F. said...

Congrats Becca on your weight loss!! Good job girl!!
Cute ornie stitch:)

Tammy said...

Love the litte ornament! How could I not, being that it's a snowman and all! Very very cute.

Great job on the loss this week! You're rockin' it out.

Keep up the great work towards a healthier you. You deserve it!

Barb said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

pop over to my blog as i have given you a award for a great blog, check my blog for details

This is a very cool Portuguese Award and it means this blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. Proximidade translated to English means vicinity, or neighbourhood.

Michele said...

Love your snowman! Can't wait to see him finished :)

Congrats on the weight loss! I think I found what you lost :(