I've been tagged by Clonnen at http://clonnen.multiply.com/
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here are my six...
1. I smoke cigs. I've tried quiting 3 times in the past. Once I quit for 6 months.
2. I love Christmas time, love the pretty lights, all the snowmen, and I would like to have a room in my house decorated for Christmas all year round but Keith won't let me. LOL
3. I use coupons..LOVE to use coupons (if anyone has coupons they could mail to me that would be awesome!!)
4. I don't really have any friends, online or in real life. I can't keep up and I'm selfish with my time.
5. I was married at the age of 15 and divorced at 21. My 1st marriage should have never happen.
6. I hate wearing shoes and socks. If I could go bare foot all the time I would.
here are the 6 people I'm tagging
2. Helen http://stitchingranny.blogspot.com/
3. chiloe http://chiloescorner.blogspot.com/
4. GingerLouise http://gingerlouiseclothing.blogspot.com/
5. Kim http://kimstitches3.blogspot.com/
6. Tracey http://flowerpebble.blogspot.com/
A while back A fellow blogger((http://orgjunkie.com/)) was giving away the couponizer(http://www.thecouponizer.com/). I didn't win this contest so I took the plunge and ordered it. I am in LOVE. Never has organizing my coupons been so easy! IT is a great investment to someone wanting to use coupons but just not sure how to go about it. Since Keith lost his job a while back I've been trying to figure out ways to cut back on our food budget and coupons is the answer! So ladies that don't use coupons could you send them to me? I'll pay for postage.
Now what you all have been waiting for...an update on Moonbeam witch. Well I don't have a lot of progress to show you. I worked another long weekend. Oh..while on that subject I probably should tell you about a major change that will be taking place soon. I have bidded on a new position at work. My hours now are 4 days a week, every Friday,sat,sun and Monday. (EVER WEEK! no weekends off) Well now I am going to be working 5 days a week, with every other weekend off. BUT..I lose a dollar an hour since I won't be working every weekend. So I think in the end I will still be making the same amount of pay. So we will see how that goes. Anyways...back to moonbeam witch. She is a pain in the butt..I don't think I will ever take on a project that uses so much blending thread. Some days the stitching goes great and other days the blending thread breaks up on me, gets tangled a lot, and some times I have a heck of a time getting my needle threaded. Here is a picture of her...smug looking, eh?
Welp I'm off to catch up on some blogs. Have a great day!