boring week

Today I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. So here I am blogging at 3:30am. I don't really have much to report. I've been working, stitching and playing another game on shock wave. I am so hooked on a game called Westward gold rush 3. LOL If I'd stop playing those games I'd have a lot more stitching done.




Here is another ornament I stitched up last week. It was quick and simple. It is by Lizzie Kate, tiny tidings. You can't see the white on the top of the stocking. I was thinking I should probably back stitch that part. Haven't decided yet. I sent 4 of my stitched ornaments to Vicki at http://www.sewfun.biz/ to finish for me. She charges 6$ per ornament to finish them. I don't think that is a bad price. I can't wait to get them back and see what she has done with them. The other 2 or 3 I am going to finish myself this week. Least going to give it a try. LOL


I received my Valentine swap from Heather.(http://heatherstitch.blogspot.com/) I LOVE the heart she stitched for me. I think I will leave it posted all year long. Isn't it beautiful! I mailed my stitched piece to her late so she hasn't received it yet. I'm thinking today or tomorrow she should have it.


I am stitching on Hearts n hands Valentine stocking. Here is my progress so far.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You will soon have all your ornaments done for Christmas, smart gal you are. Can't wait to see your finished stocking.

Julie said...

Lovely L*K ornament. Nice new start too.

Kim said...

Cute finish, WIP, and received gift!

I hear ya about being addicted to a game! Heck I probably was going to bed when you were going to bed.. he he

~Kim~

Ranae said...

What else better to do when you can't sleep, uhhmm!! besides stitch, lol.
Love the LK, I would bs in red or black if you are not satisfied with it.

Pretty! pretty heart you received.